Get your voice heard! Represent PSY at CSUMB!

This is a request from your student Senator at CSUMB:

Hello,

My name is Katy Sue and I am the Senator for the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences. I am looking to creating a council for our college in order to get full representation of all majors. I'm hoping this council will inform me of all the needs, wants, and concerns of student from each major.

I'm looking to have this council meet once a month to discuss all issues concerning our college the university as a whole. The information will be passed on to the Dean of our college. If you want to have your voice heard about our college, please sign up and join. 

If you are interested, please fill this form out: Council of CAHSS (College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences)

I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Best Regards,
Katy Sue

Comments

Popular Posts